Lime Tree Theatre interior, Limerick. (Photo: Maurice Gunning)
Collection of downloadable case studies, guidelines, reports and other documents
This section contains a collection of downloadable case studies, guidelines, reports and other documents which have been shared as a useful source of reference by those working in the venues sector around the country. It is intended for venue managers and others who are looking for ideas for new activities or who want to develop programmes in an unfamiliar artform or area of practice.
- Working with artists: case studies and sample documents relating to artist residencies and agreements, exhibitions, artist awards, etc.
- Outreach: case studies and sample documents relating to education projects, workshops, youth and community outreach, etc.
- Marketing & PR: resources and how-to guides on marketing and online marketing, touring, press, box office issues, etc.
- Organisational issues: guidelines and policy documents relating to staff/HR issues, child protection, board and governance, mission statements, etc.
- Building issues: documents and guidelines relating to building access, arts and disability issues, risk management, etc
The Arts Council commissioned this resource as part of its commitment to providing support to venues and producers. It captures current examples of best practice, across all artforms, from organisations recognised as standard-bearers in their field.
The copyright of all downloadable documents in this resource area rests with the organisations concerned. The Arts Council is not responsible for the content of such material nor the content of external Internet sites.