|Closing date ||17:30, Thursday 05 November 2020|
|Artform and practice(s)||Local arts|
|Applicant type||Local authority|
|Collaborative application possible?||Yes|
The award is open to local authorities to apply for projects or initiatives that they identify as being of strategic significance to arts development locally, regionally and nationally.
Projects that focus on the following areas:
- Public engagement – e.g. arts and health, communities of interest or place, arts and disability, cultural diversity, older people, youth arts, arts and education, hard-to-access communities
- Artists-focused programmes – e.g. arts and disability, international commissioning, supports for artists locally and nationally, arts-residency programmes
- Policy development – e.g. audience development, economic impact, quality-of-life impact, local-authority arts-services development, best-practice models for arts offices and venues, models of regional approaches to collaboration, and new investment models for supporting the arts
Research and Development Phase: up to a maximum of €20,000
Project Implementation Phase: up to a maximum of €75,000
Project Continuation Phase: up to a maximum of €35,000
The level of cash and/or in-kind investment by the supporting partner(s). This must be a minimum of twenty-five per cent of the value of the grant request
How do I apply for this?
- Download and read the guidelines available at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Check if there is any mandatory supporting material that must accompany your application. We may provide a template for the supporting material. If so, you can download it from the supporting materials section at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- All applications must be made through the online services website. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
- You must be registered with the online services website to make an application. If you are not already registered, we recommend you register for online services as far in advance of the deadline as possible, as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
Still need help?
A listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application
A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
A listing of funding-related tweets