The Arts Council has identified the following as strategic priorities for support through this award:
Projects that focus on the following areas:
- Public engagement – e.g. arts and health, communities of interest or place, arts and disability, cultural diversity, older people, youth arts, arts and education, hard to access communities. Artists-focused programmes – e.g. arts and disability, international commissioning, supports for artists locally and nationally, arts residency programmes.
- Policy development – e.g. audience development, economic impact, quality-of-life impact, local authority arts services development, best practice models for arts offices and venues, models of regional approaches to collaboration, and new investment models for supporting the arts.
Projects that involve two or more local authority arts services.
Projects focusing on the development of models of practice and/or action research that can inform and shape future local, regional and national policy development.
Research and Development Phase: up to a maximum of €20,000
Project Implementation Phase: up to a maximum of €75,000
The level of cash and/or in-kind investment by the supporting partner(s). This must be a minimum of twenty-five per cent of the value of the grant request
How do I apply for this?
- Download and read the guidelines available at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Check if there is any mandatory supporting material that must accompany your application. We may provide a template for the supporting material. If so, you can download it from the supporting materials section at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- All applications must be made through the online services website. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
- You must be registered with the online services website to make an application. If you are not already registered, we recommend you register for online services as far in advance of the deadline as possible, as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
Still need help?
A listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application
A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
A listing of funding-related tweets