|Closing date ||17:30, Thursday 15 August 2019|
|Artform and practice(s)||Architecture|
|Applicant type||Individual Artist, Organisation|
|Telephone||01 618 02 00|
The purpose of this fund
The Architecture project award supports initiatives in the field of architecture. The purpose of the award is to support:
- the making of innovative and challenging new work;
- the making of work which develops the arts practice of architects;
- the making of work which develops theoretical and/or practical aspects of architecture;
- ambitious, high-quality initiatives that deliver a presentation to an audience.
How do I apply for this?
- Download and read the guidelines available at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Check if there is any mandatory supporting material that must accompany your application. We may provide a template for the supporting material. If so, you can download it from the supporting materials section at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- All applications must be made through the online services website. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
- You must be registered with the online services website to make an application. If you are not already registered, we recommend you register for online services as far in advance of the deadline as possible, as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
Still need help?
A listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application
A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
A listing of funding-related tweets