|Closing date ||17:30, Thursday 12 April 2018|
|Artform and practice(s)||Dance|
|Telephone||01 618 02 29|
The purpose of this fund
The purpose of the dance artist residency scheme is to stabilise and support a network of dance artists in residence across the country. The specific contents of the work programme will be designed by the dance artist in collaboration with the venue and local authority.
The aims of this scheme are:
- to consolidate both professional and community-based dance practice in a variety of regional contexts;
- to offer opportunities to dance artists around the country to engage in a programme of artistic work relevant to their own practice;
- to offer opportunities to local authorities and venues to develop dance practise in their area
- to encourage the development of long-term planning and sustainability of independent dance activities.
Professional dance artists, venues or local authorities can apply for this scheme. Applications must demonstrate the committed support of at least one local authority and one venue or combination of local authorities and venues.
How do I apply for this?
- Download and read the guidelines available at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Check if there is any mandatory supporting material that must accompany your application. We may provide a template for the supporting material. If so, you can download it from the supporting materials section at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- All applications must be made through the online services website. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
- You must be registered with the online services website to make an application. If you are not already registered, we recommend you register for online services as far in advance of the deadline as possible, as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
Still need help?
A listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application
A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
A listing of funding-related tweets