|Closing date ||17:30, Thursday 13 September 2018|
|Maximum awarded||Unlimited |
|Collaborative application possible?||Yes|
The purpose of Partnership Funding is to invest in and support the essential infrastructure required to sustain and develop the arts in Ireland.
Recipients of Partnership Funding must play a critical part in delivering the policy priorities of Making Great Art Work, the Arts Council’s ten-year strategy.
In offering Partnership Funding, the Arts Council wishes to ensure:
- The delivery of excellent art and/or excellent arts activities, events and services
- A supportive environment for the development of the arts
- Excellent professional-development opportunities for practising artists and/or arts professionals
- That more people will enjoy high-quality arts experiences, including more diverse audiences
- Increased engagement by the public with the arts, in particular by new communities, people for whom access to the arts is difficult, and by young people and children
- Standards of excellence in governance and management in the arts.
Who can apply?
Partnership Funding is open to local authorities and Ealaín na Gaeltachta during this round.
How do I apply for this?
- Download and read the guidelines available at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Check if there is any mandatory supporting material that must accompany your application. We may provide a template for the supporting material. If so, you can download it from the supporting materials section at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- All applications must be made through the online services website. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
- You must be registered with the online services website to make an application. If you are not already registered, we recommend you register for online services as far in advance of the deadline as possible, as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
Still need help?
A listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application
A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
A listing of funding-related tweets