|Closing date ||17:30, Thursday 17 August 2017|
|Artform and practice(s)||Literature|
Purpose of the award
To assist in the production of high quality literary titles and journals, and their promotion and dissemination to a wide audience.
The scheme will support work in the following areas:
- Creative non-fiction
- Children’s and young adult's fiction and poetry
- Graphic novels
- Illustrated picture books
- Arts criticism
- Contemporary arts biography and contemporary arts autobiography
You must also submit a detailed budget as part of your application. Download and fill out the budget template spreadsheet (available on the week beginning 3 July) from the Supporting Material link at the top of this page.
Guidelines for the Publications/Title by Title Scheme 2018 will be available here on the week beginning 3 July.
How do I apply for this?
- Download and read the guidelines available at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Check if there is any mandatory supporting material that must accompany your application. We may provide a template for the supporting material. If so, you can download it from the supporting materials section at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- All applications must be made through the online services website. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
- You must be registered with the online services website to make an application. If you are not already registered, we recommend you register for online services as far in advance of the deadline as possible, as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
Still need help?
A listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application
A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
A listing of funding-related tweets