|Closing date ||17:30, Thursday 07 September 2017|
|Maximum awarded||Unlimited |
To provide funding on a competitive basis to support arts organisations with ambitious and imaginative proposals to:
- assist artists in developing their practice and their ideas, and/or
- deliver excellent arts experiences to the public
Who can apply?
Organisations that are formally constituted and have a track record for the delivery of the arts.
Watch video on how to make an application for Strategic Funding
How to set an audience target tool
When you apply for strategic funding, you will be asked to provide audience targets for activities taking place in 2018. This guide presents a framework to help you set realistic and ambitious audience targets that will help your organisation achieve its aims, mission and vision.
Watch video about using the tool
How to set an audience target (PDF, 0.9 MB)
How do I apply for this?
- Download and read the guidelines available at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Check if there is any mandatory supporting material that must accompany your application. We may provide a template for the supporting material. If so, you can download it from the supporting materials section at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- All applications must be made through the online services website. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
- You must be registered with the online services website to make an application. If you are not already registered, we recommend you register for online services as far in advance of the deadline as possible, as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
Still need help?
A listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application
A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
A listing of funding-related tweets