|Maximum awarded||Unlimited |
|Artform and practice(s)||Street arts|
|Position||Head of Street Arts and Spectacle|
The purpose of this fund
The Arts Council is pleased to invite applications for a new fund to support professional Street Arts and Spectacle practitioners.
The purpose of the Programme Activity Fund (PAF) is to assist the Street Arts and Spectacle sector with the costs of one or more elements of an artistic programme planned for 2013. The elements of this programme of activity could identify new ways of making work or to present ambitious work in the public realm. The Programme Activity Fund is not intended to support the core or administrative costs of the organisation.
The deadline for the scheme is 5.30pm Thursday 06 December 2012.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications must be submitted using the Arts Council’s online services website.
Making an application
Applications for the scheme must be made through the Arts Councils online services website. You must sign up to the online services website to make an application.
- Register with online services (if new user)
- Log in to online services (if registered user)
The window for making an online application opens on Tuesday 6 November 2012.
IMPORTANT: You can only use the application form, available to download from the online services website, to make your application. This application form must be filled in using either Microsoft Word or the free open-source software OpenOffice. Do not use any other software to complete this form as you will be unable to submit your application and you will have to redo your application using the correct software. Don’t forget to save your application as .doc.
How do I apply for this?
- Download and read the guidelines available at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Check if there is any mandatory supporting material that must accompany your application. We may provide a template for the supporting material. If so, you can download it from the supporting materials section at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- All applications must be made through the online services website. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
- You must be registered with the online services website to make an application. If you are not already registered, we recommend you register for online services as far in advance of the deadline as possible, as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
Still need help?
A listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application
A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
A listing of funding-related tweets