|Closing date ||17:30, Thursday 19 March 2015|
|Artform and practice(s)||Theatre|
|Applicant type||Individual Artist, Organisation|
Purpose of award
The award supports projects commencing in 2015.
Theatre Project Budget Template
Applicants for the Theatre Project Award mustprovide a completed Theatre Project Budget Template as part of their supporting material. This can be downloaded by clicking the link to the right of this page. The template should use the following naming convention: Theatre_Project_Budget_Template_Rd2_2015_[name of project]. Please note that there are two tabs in the template, the second of which allows you to list in kind supports
Theatre Project Award Information Clinic
Friday 6 March, Project Cube, Dublin, 11.00am*
The deadline for the next round of Arts Council Theatre Project Awards is Thursday, 19 March at 5.30pm.
There are four strands to the award:
Strand 1 – Play Development (up to €10,000)
Strand 2 – Theatre Creation (up to €25,000)
Strand 3 – Theatre Presentation (up to €50,000)
Strand 4 – Theatre Production (up to €150,000)
In advance of this, there will be an information clinic taking place in Dublin. The clinic will include information on:
- award guidelines
- purpose and priorities of the award
- application process
- supporting materials
- assessment and decision-making process
- general advice and common mistakes
The clinic will last approximately 90 minutes. Admission is free, but note that space is limited.
Please email Maeve Giles (firstname.lastname@example.org) to indicate if you are interested in coming along.
How do I apply for this?
- Download and read the guidelines available at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Check if there is any mandatory supporting material that must accompany your application. We may provide a template for the supporting material. If so, you can download it from the supporting materials section at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- All applications must be made through the online services website. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
- You must be registered with the online services website to make an application. If you are not already registered, we recommend you register for online services as far in advance of the deadline as possible, as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
Still need help?
A listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application
A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
A listing of funding-related tweets