|Closing date ||17:30, Thursday 16 August 2018|
|Artform and practice(s)||Theatre|
|Applicant type||Individual Artist, Organisation|
Purpose of award
The award supports projects commencing
on or after 1 January 2019.
Theatre Project Budget Template
Applicants for the Theatre Project Award must provide a completed Theatre Project Budget Template as part of their supporting material. The template should use the following naming convention: Theatre_Project_Budget_Template_2019_[name of project]. Please note that there are two tabs in the template, the second of which allows you to list in kind supports
There are three strands to the award:
- Strand 1 – Play Development (up to €10,000)
- Strand 2 – Theatre Creation (up to €20,000)
- Strand 3 – Theatre Presentation (up to €75,000)
- Strand 4 – Theatre Presentation (up to €150,000)
How do I apply for this?
- Download and read the guidelines available at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Check if there is any mandatory supporting material that must accompany your application. We may provide a template for the supporting material. If so, you can download it from the supporting materials section at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- All applications must be made through the online services website. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
- You must be registered with the online services website to make an application. If you are not already registered, we recommend you register for online services as far in advance of the deadline as possible, as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
Still need help?
A listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application
A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
A listing of funding-related tweets