|Closing date ||17:30, Thursday 15 February 2018|
|Artform and practice(s)||Traditional arts|
|Applicant type||Individual Artist, Organisation|
|Telephone||01 618 02 00|
Purpose of the award
The traditional arts project award supports initiatives in the field of traditional music, song, dance and the oral arts commencing
in 2018. The purpose of this award is to support stand-alone projects which enrich the traditional arts landscape by facilitating artists in bringing creative, ambitious and high-quality projects to audiences.
There will be two strands in the Traditional Arts Project Award:
- Strand 1 - Small and Medium Scale - max €20,000
- Strand 2 - Large Scale - max €80,000
Activity previously funded through the Deis Award will now be accommodated
through the Traditional Arts Project Award in 2018
The Deis Recording and Publication Award will be offered in April 2018.
Please note: Guidelines for this award will be published on the week beginning 18 December 2018.
How do I apply for this?
- Download and read the guidelines available at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Check if there is any mandatory supporting material that must accompany your application. We may provide a template for the supporting material. If so, you can download it from the supporting materials section at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- All applications must be made through the online services website. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
- You must be registered with the online services website to make an application. If you are not already registered, we recommend you register for online services as far in advance of the deadline as possible, as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
Still need help?
A listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application
A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
A listing of funding-related tweets