|Closing date ||17:30, Thursday 11 September 2014|
|Artform and practice(s)||Local arts, Venues, Visual arts|
|Collaborative application possible?||Yes|
The purpose of this fund
The purpose of this scheme is to offer visual arts curators the opportunity to research and develop their practice, while developing a year-long work programme in partnership with multi-disciplinary venues and local authorities. The specific content of the work programme will be designed by the curator in collaboration with the venue and local authority.
The aims of this scheme are to:
- offer opportunities to curators across the country to research and develop a programme of work relevant to the progression of their own practice;
- offer opportunities to multi-disciplinary venues and local authorities to develop curatorial practice in their geographical area;
- encourage a considered approach to, and innovatives ways of, engaging local audiences with high-quality contemporary visual arts at local/regional level;
- encourage the development of long-term planning and sustainability of high-quality visual arts activities within multi-disciplinary venues;
- to encourage a co-ordinated approach between key arts providers at local/regional level.
How do I apply for this?
- Download and read the guidance notes available at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Check if there is any mandatory supporting material that must accompany your application. We may provide a template for the supporting material. If so, you can download it from the supporting materials section at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- All applications must be made through the online services website. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
- You must be registered with the online services website to make an application. If you are not already registered, we recommend you register for online services as far in advance of the deadline as possible, as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
Still need help?
A listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application
A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
A listing of funding-related tweets