The following three new funding schemes in theatre are now open for applications on the Arts Council online services website. (You can find guidelines and details of each scheme by clicking on the following links)
The deadline for the new schemes is Thursday August 12 at 5.30pm. The maximum award available is €20,000.
The Arts Council Theatre team will host a number of information clinics on the new funding schemes. The purpose of the clinics is to invite those interested to discuss the purpose and priorities of the new schemes and to offer technical information on the application process.
The clinics will cover the following topics:
- overview of the purpose and priorities of the schemes
- information on making an application, including the new online system
- supporting materials
- common mistakes to avoid
- the assessment and decision-making process
- questions and answers.
There will be four clinics held in total, one each in Dublin, Galway, Cork and Limerick, on the following dates:
- Dublin: Thursday, July 15 11.00am Project Arts Centre
- Galway: Saturday, July 17 10.00am Nun’s Island Theatre
- Cork: Monday, July 19 11.30am Civic Trust House, 50 Pope’s Quay, 11-1
- Limerick: Tuesday, July 20 11.00am Belltable offsite at 36, Cecil St.
For information on how to make an online application please go to the following links
- Online services FAQs: a listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application,
- Youtube: A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding
- Twitter (ArtsCouncilHelp): a listing of funding-related tweets
For further information on the theatre schemes please contact Maeve Giles: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that while Arts Council staff will be happy to answer general questions, it will not be possible to enter into detailed conversations about specific proposals.