As you use this website, information is received and stored by us. This information is used to enable us to improve the website and to enable us to respond to your requests.
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by our Internet service provider for statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- The IP address of the users webserver
- The top level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .net, .biz)
- The previous website address from which the user reached us, including any search criteria used.
- Click screen data which shows the traffic of users around this website (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded).
- The type of web browser used by the website user.
The Council does track the pages browsed by you on the website. This is to enable the Council to better determine the needs of the users of the website. It is the policy of the Council never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party. This technical information will only be used by the Council for statistical and other administrative purposes.