Closing date passed
Artform & practices:
Collaborative application possible?
Revenue grants are awarded on an annual basis to arts organisations as a contribution to their programming and operating costs. Once a year, within a specified timeframe, the Arts Council makes Revenue grant application forms available for the forthcoming calendar year.
Timetable for Revenue 2007:
- Organisations request application form From August onwards
- Organisations complete application form From 18 September - 20 October 2006
- Organisations submit application By 20 October 2006
- Assessment of applications (Arts Council) From 23 October 2006
- Decisions announced (Arts Council) End of January 2007
To apply for Revenue Funding you must use an application form supplied to you by the Arts Council. A number of application forms are available for different types of arts organisations. Organisations with whom the Arts Council has an existing funding relationship will automatically be assigned the appropriate form. An application form for first-time applicants is also available.
If you want to apply for Revenue Funding you should request an application form from the Arts Council:
- Write to: Revenue 2007, The Arts Council, 70 Merrion Square, Dublin 2
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +353 1 618 0212
- Fax: +353 1 676 1302 (address to Revenue 2007)
You can apply using either an online or paper application form. Application forms (guidance notes etc) are available in both English and Irish.
Sample application forms from last year are available to download for each of the following categories:
- New applicants
- Festivals and Events
- Production Companies
- Resource and Services Organisations
Return the application form to the Arts Council
When you have completed the application form you should return it to the Arts Council along with all necessary supporting documentation within the published deadlines. You can apply for Revenue 2007 from Monday 18 September 2006 until Friday 20 October 2006.