Architecture project award
Closing date passed
Artform & practices:
Individual artist, Organisation
Collaborative application possible?
01 618 02 00
The Architecture project award supports initiatives in the field of architecture. The purpose of the award is to support:
- the making of innovative and challenging new work;
- the making of work which develops the arts practice of architects;
- the making of work which develops theoretical and/or practical aspects of architecture;
- ambitious, high-quality initiatives that deliver a presentation to an audience.
Download award guidelines
The award guidelines are available to download here -
PLEASE NOTE: Applications for this award must be submitted online. The Arts Council has launched a new online services website which allows for applications to be submitted entirely online. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
Before you will be able to make an online application you must register with the site. It may take up to five working days for your registration to be confirmed so it is very important that you register as early as possible.
The window for making applications through the online services website will open on: 28 February 2011.
For information on how to make an online application please go to the following links.
- Online services FAQs: a listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application,
- Youtube: A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding
- Twitter: a listing of funding-related tweets