Local Authority Grant
Closing date passed
Artform & practices:
Collaborative application possible?
Head of Local Arts
The purpose of the Local Authority Grant is to support the ongoing programme and strategic actions of the local authority arts services in developing the arts locally. This funding scheme is open to local authority arts services only.
The deadline for applications is 5.30pm, Thursday 08 November 2012.
Click on the link below to download a copy of the guidelines.
Making an application
All applications must be submitted entirely online. All applicants are required to use the online services website: https://onlineservices.artscouncil.ie/Secure/Login.aspx
- Click on the Make an Application button
- Confirm your details are correct and click the Next button
- Choose Local Authority Grant from the funding drop down menu.
- You will now be able to download 3 documents: Local Authority Programme Update form 2013 (this is referred to as Application Form); the Local Authority Financial Data 2012 template (Financial review) and Guidance Notes.
Applications and supporting documentation will not be accepted by hard copy/ fax or email.
The window for making an online application will open on Monday 15 October 2012.
- Online services FAQs: a listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application.
- Youtube: A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
- Twitter: a listing of funding-related tweets.
For further information on the Local Authority Grant please contact:
Local Arts Officer
Tel: 01 618 02 60