|Spriocdháta||17:30, Déardaoin 12 Meitheamh 2014|
|Suim a dámhadh||€20,000|
|Foirm ealaíne||Ailtireacht, Ionaid tionóil, Na healaíona áitiúla|
|Cineál lucht éisteachta||Ealaíontóir aonair, Eagraíocht|
|Teileafón||01 618 02 36|
|Post||Visual Arts & Architecture Officer|
The purpose of the scheme is to support
ambitious, innovative and creative, high-quality initiatives that
specifically aim to enhance and extend the public’s experience of and
engagement with architecture. The Engaging with Architecture Scheme was
developed in response to both the Government Policy on Architecture
2009-2015 Towards a Sustainable Future: Delivering Quality within the Built Environment and the Arts Councils research into Public Engagement with Architecture (2009).
Who can apply?
scheme is open to individuals, local authorities and organisations
(including organisations that are in receipt of funding under the Arts
Council’s three main grant programmes - Regularly Funded Organisations;
Annual Funding; Annual Programming Grant).
outside the Republic of Ireland are eligible to apply; however, such
organisations must demonstrate that the primary benefit of any proposed
project is delivered in the Republic of Ireland.
If applying as an individual you must have been born in, or be resident in, the Republic of Ireland.
The maximum grant offer is likely to be €20,000. In exceptional circumstances a larger grant may be offered.
Funded activities must take place within one year of notification of an offer of funding.
Who cannot apply?
Individuals currently in undergraduate or postgraduate education.
What you can apply for?
associated with the implementation of programmes relating to engaging
the public with architecture, such as artists’ fees, venue rental,
installation/ presentation costs, audience development initiatives,
marketing/publicity, travel costs and expenses for artists.
specifically relating to the making of art by artists with disabilities
will be considered. If you wish to apply for additional funding on this
basis you should provide information with your application outlining
what these additional costs are.
What you cannot apply for?
You cannot apply for more than one grant in any one round of funding.
Activities and costs that you cannot apply for include the following:
- capital costs
- on-going core costs (e.g. salaries)
- activities or costs that do not fit with the purpose of the scheme
which are more suited to another scheme/award funded by the Arts
Council or operated by other state agencies including Culture Ireland
- activities that have already taken place or which will have commenced before a decision is due to be made on your application
the activity is for charity fund-raising purposes, for participation in
a competition, or for primarily profit-making purposes
that have already been assessed by the Arts Council. An exception will
be made if the Council has specifically advised you to redirect your
application to this scheme. Please bear in mind that such advice is not
an indication of a successful outcome
How do I apply?
Before making an application you must read the scheme guidelines in full.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications for this award must be submitted online using the Arts Councils online services website (https://onlineservices.artscouncil.ie). You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
The window for making an online application opens on 13 May 2014.
you will be able to make an online application you must register with
the site. It may take up to five working days for your registration to
be confirmed so it is very important that you register as early as
Conas a chuirim isteach chuige seo?
- Íoslódáil agus léigh na nótaí treoirlínte ar fáil ag an gcoirnéal barr ar dheis an leathanaigh seo.
- Déan seiceáil má tá aon ábhar éigeantach nach mór dul le d`iarratas. D`fhéadfaimís teimpléad a chur ar fáil don ábhar taca. Más ea, is féidir leat í a íoslódáil ón rannóg ábhar taca ag an gcoirnéal barr ar dheis an leathanaigh seo.
- Ní mór do na hiarratais go léir a dhéanamh trí shuíomh gréasáin na seirbhísí ar líne. Beidh tú in ann raon leathan d`ábhair thaca a uaslódáil i bhfoirm leitreonach in éineacht le d`fhoirm iarratais.
- Ní mór duit bheith cláraithe leis na seirbhísí ar líne ar an suíomh gréasáin chun iarratas a dhéanamh. Mura bhfuil tú cláraithe, molaimid duit clárú do sheirbhísí ar líne roimh an spriocdháta a luaithe agus is féidir, os rud é go bhféadfadh cúig lá bheith i gceist chun chlárú do sheirbhísí ar líne a phróiseálú.
Fós gá le cabhair?
Liostáil do cheisteanna coitianta faoi iarratas a dhéanamh ar líne
Treoir céim ar chéim maidir le conas foirm iarratais do mhaoiniú a íoslódáil, a chomhlíonadh agus uaslódáil.
Liostáil tvíteanna a bhaineann le maoiniú