|Closing date ||17:30, Thursday 22 June 2023|
|Artform and practice(s)||Architecture, Arts participation, Circus, Dance, Festivals, Film, Literature, Music, Opera, Spectacle, Street arts, Theatre, Traditional arts, Visual arts, YPCE|
|Applicant type||Individual Artist|
|Telephone||01 618 0200/01 618 0243 |
The purpose of this award
The Agility Award aims to support individual professional freelance artists and arts workers at any stage in their careers.
The main points covered on this online information clinic are:
- Changes to the Agility Award Guidelines for 2023
- Main differences between the Agility Award and Bursary Award
- The application process
- The scoring process
- Q & A session
How do I apply for this?
- Download and read the guidelines available at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Check if there is any mandatory supporting material that must accompany your application. We may provide a template for the supporting material. If so, you can download it from the supporting materials section at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- All applications must be made through the online services website. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
- You must be registered with the online services website to make an application. If you are not already registered, we recommend you register for online services as far in advance of the deadline as possible, as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
Still need help?
A listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application
A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
A listing of funding-related tweets