|17:30, Thursday 25 July 2024
|Artform and practice(s)
|Individual Artist, Organisation
|01 6180200/01 6180243
Purpose of the award
The purpose of the award is to support high-quality, stand-alone initiatives that specifically deliver a presentation to, or an engagement with, an audience or public.
Potential circus proposals could be those that:
- Involve a variety of circus disciplines within a theme-based performance
- Allow artists to work with professionals such as choreographers, producers, directors and costume designers to develop work that is new to both the artists involved and audiences
- Enable artists to create work that changes their own concepts of current working practices
Please see below recording of funding clinic for the Street Arts & Spectacle Project Award, held on 24 October 2023.
Please find the clinic presentation slides downloadable here:
Circus, Street Arts & Spectacle 2024 Project Award Clinic
How do I apply for this?
- Download and read the guidelines available at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Check if there is any mandatory supporting material that must accompany your application. We may provide a template for the supporting material. If so, you can download it from the supporting materials section at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- All applications must be made through the online services website. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
- You must be registered with the online services website to make an application. If you are not already registered, we recommend you register for online services as far in advance of the deadline as possible, as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
Still need help?
A listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application
A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
A listing of funding-related tweets