|Closing date ||17:30, Thursday 16 November 2023|
|Artform and practice(s)||Circus|
|Applicant type||Individual Artist, Organisation|
|Telephone||01 6180200/01 6180243|
Applications for Project Awards, for projects commencing on or after 1 March 2024 through to 31 December 2024, will open on 10 October 2023 and close on 16 November 2023.
This funding round is for Projects commencing in 2024. Deadlines for applications for Projects commencing in 2025 will be announced later this year.
Purpose of the award
The purpose of the award is to support high-quality, stand-alone initiatives that specifically deliver a presentation to, or an engagement with, an audience or public.
Potential circus proposals could be those that:
- Involve a variety of circus disciplines within a theme-based performance
- Allow artists to work with professionals such as choreographers, producers, directors and costume designers to develop work that is new to both the artists involved and audiences
- Enable artists to create work that changes their own concepts of current working practices
Circus, Street Arts and Spectacle Project 2023 Clinic Recording
How do I apply for this?
- Download and read the guidelines available at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Check if there is any mandatory supporting material that must accompany your application. We may provide a template for the supporting material. If so, you can download it from the supporting materials section at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- All applications must be made through the online services website. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
- You must be registered with the online services website to make an application. If you are not already registered, we recommend you register for online services as far in advance of the deadline as possible, as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
Still need help?
A listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application
A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
A listing of funding-related tweets