|17:30, Thursday 22 February 2024
|Artform and practice(s)
The purpose of the scheme
The objective of the Dance Artist Residency Scheme is to
stabilise and support a network of dance artists in residence across the
country. The scheme is specifically aimed at dance artists working in
collaboration with an arts centre or an organisation or a festival and/or a
local authority (Please note: the inclusion of a local authority is mandatory for Strand
This scheme has two strands:
- Professional dance artists who have the committed support of at least
one local authority and one arts centre or organisation or festival, and who
are resident in the Republic of Ireland;
- Local authorities proposing to establish a professional dance-artist residency.
- Professional dance artists who have the committed support of an arts
centre or an organisation or a festival;
- Dance artists who wish to undertake a period of mentorship with an
experienced dance artist in residence in order to develop their community
- Dance artists who wish to
develop a short-term residency with a specific cohort of people.
How do I apply for this?
- Download and read the guidelines available at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Check if there is any mandatory supporting material that must accompany your application. We may provide a template for the supporting material. If so, you can download it from the supporting materials section at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- All applications must be made through the online services website. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
- You must be registered with the online services website to make an application. If you are not already registered, we recommend you register for online services as far in advance of the deadline as possible, as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
Still need help?
A listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application
A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
A listing of funding-related tweets